Are you considering going to FX?

Started Sep 18, 2013 | Polls thread
DeepBlue2
Regular MemberPosts: 187Gear list
Like?
Re: Are you considering going to FX?
In reply to Ronan_M, Sep 30, 2013

No. Went the other way...  I have be running two systems for almost a year -- a D200 and an Olympus OM-D E-M5.

I have kept the D200 for wildlife and use the E-M5 for almost everything else. With the upcoming release of the E-M1 I am starting to sell my Nikon gear. DX lenses are going first. I currently have my 17-55 and 35/1.8 on eBay. Sold my Sigma 30/1.4 last week. If the autofocus on the E-M1 is anywhere near the performance of my D200, I'll probably liquidate most of my other Nikon gear. I do a lot of travel and outdoor shooting. I don't want a bigger (FX) system. Smaller works better for me.

I've said it before, Nikon lost me with the delay of the D400. I never would have even considered another system if the D400 had been released in a timely manner. I guess the delay was actually a blessing. The micro four-thirds system is awesome.

Mike

-- hide signature --

Mike
Tampa, FL

DeepBlue2's gear list:DeepBlue2's gear list
Nikon D70 Nikon D200 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
goneNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow