Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
michaeladawson
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,253Gear list
Like?
Re: How can I keep my D-600 when...
In reply to 57even, 7 months ago

57even wrote:

Peter Damroth wrote:

I had lot's of spots on the sensor, then got the camera r+r by Nikon. Less than 100 shots later I have MORE spots....a lot of them. I was working in the studio using the camera for a catalog and now I have spots on the products and around the products. This is wrong to sell a camera that is clearly defective.

AND spots are not always in a sky etc. Spots on products are sometimes very difficult to remove.

Oh, yes I was working at f11.....because the job called for that. Very Disappointed....

-- hide signature --

Peter Damroth Photography

You have a good case for a replacement or refund. Who did you buy the camera from? In law its really their responsibility, but you may persuade Nikon to replace it with a D610.

Why do you think the problem will be fixed with a D610?  I would be willing to bet that the shutter in the D610 can be installed in the D600 as well.  Unless Nikon has designed some new electronics into it that won't work on a D600.  If the shutter can be put into a D600 why isn't it already being done with repairs?

-- hide signature --

Mike Dawson

michaeladawson's gear list:michaeladawson's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Nikon D200 Nikon D4 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow