Buy X-E1 or wait a few weeks till X-E2 ?

Started Sep 30, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bart77
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Buy X-E1 or wait a few weeks till X-E2 ?
Sep 30, 2013

Hi,

I'm currently a Canon 5Dmk3 user. Great camera & lenses but too heavy when on a trip. So I'm shopping around for a CSC. My first idea was an Olympus OMD M5 or Lumix GX7 with a good prime and the 12-35f2.8 and 35-100f2.8 Panasonic lenses. So I went to the shop to get some final advise, where they told me if I'm used to ff dlsr I really really should get the X-E1 of X-PRO1. So back home did some more research :).

I thought of getting the X-E1 because I mostly shoot arround 50-70mm and the OVF of the XP1 is not very usable beyond that. So I was almost ready to order until I came accros posts saying that the X-E2 will be announced in 3 weeks.

So my question ... do I buy the X-E1 or be patient ?

Thanks!

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow