Lets Hear your iOS7 Horror Stories

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
chevysales
Senior MemberPosts: 2,704Gear list
Like?
Re: Lets Hear your iOS7 Horror Stories
In reply to Hulamike, 10 months ago

Hulamike wrote:

Please comment here regarding any horror stories in upgrading from iOS6 to iOS7.

I am primarily interested in problems with: Camera Roll & Photo Stream, Camera apps like: 645Pro MK II, KitCam and Editors like: Photogene 4, Snapseed.

of course please report any problems with other camera apps and photo editors you use. Are they quirky now? do the crash? Did any fail to appear after upgrading? that sort of thing.

mahalo!

not a one...sorry to disappoint but on my iPhone 5 (ATT 32gb white I had at time smooth sailing)... and selling that to gazelle for $340 shipped out day of 5s release as yes I waited in line at apple store since it was my day off next day I was good to go...until we were told at midnight no gold just a few 64 gb ones and being 5th in line at my point only first in line took it. I went space grey since I had white before.

Had a same day update to 7.01 rite after my setup from icloud backup. next day we got the 7.02 update. D/L'd the iOS 7 book for iBook that Apple put up and read it tweaking a few things here and there. found fingerprint reader not a gimmick put quicker than putting in 4 numbers for those that lock. set it up for 5 different fingers first few on each hand. it works flawlessly for me.

But after one week with space grey and Apple's new leather cases in black which are slim and fit nice I realized why I went white on my previous 5...face all black shows fingerprints and dust from in and out of my pocket as I use it for work. So I went to Apple store and told senior manager who informed me they have none but expecting a large shipment of white and grey any day this was Friday night. At work Saturday afternoon she calls and says there is one sitting here with my name on it and just a sim card switch and we are on our way.

So after another restore from icloud this phones with iOS 7.01 on from factory still needed the 02 update but again smooth sailing. I like the change. Yes there are many new things to learn but I find much better battery usage.

In the end the OS needed a change its been around for about half as long as XP so time for change.

-- hide signature --

D700 paired with 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200vr f2.8 along with an SB900 to brighten things up a bit....
iPhone 5 for those pics you just have to snap or record.

chevysales's gear list:chevysales's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Apple iPhone 5s
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow