70d look and feel..

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Brian Hedrick
Regular MemberPosts: 115Gear list
Like?
Re: 70d look and feel..
In reply to JNPap, 10 months ago

Stakeouttoo wrote:

over the past week handled the 70d...not sure if it is just me but I thought it felt more like a Rebel series camera like my old Xsi (450d) than my 60d which I still like a lot.. was looking to upgrade... actually wanted to go one-step up to a new 7DMkII if it will ever show its face... not looking to go FF

at the same time also played with the Nikon 7100.. overall felt a lot better than the 70d... but NOT going to switch ..sticking with Canon..also NOT into taking videos with my DSLR's so not a priority and any hype about video is a 'nothing' for me.. I'll stay with my Flip and 850is for the little video that I due on occasion

-- hide signature --

Ray
my Canon 60d sure beats using that ol' Petri 7s

I got my 70D yesterday and I have to agree that compared to my 20D (quit laughing   ), it really does feel cheaply made.

Not sure what I'm going to do.

I did not get the same sense of "cheapness" in going from my 20d to the 70d. I know some of the ruggedness of the 20d went into the 7d when the line split, but my new 70d still feels like a pretty solid camera and I would not compare it to the rebels.

Brian Hedrick's gear list:Brian Hedrick's gear list
Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow