Like?
Re: Excellent! Wife won't notice!
In reply to britcam, 10 months ago

britcam wrote:

asahi man wrote:

noel2 wrote:

waxwaine wrote:

Zvonimir Tosic wrote:

K7 / K5 / K5II, and now this K3, they look so similar wife won't notice.

Jajaja

I was thinking the same about replacing my white K-r for the new (white too of course) K-50.

Because of recently announcement, I´ll start saving for the K-3 to get it at the 2° half of the 2014

Replace wife !

replace?in red,silver,black,blue or green body????

I thought of replacing mine with a more stylish French model .... better body, less demanding, yet infinitely more alluring with a certain oh la la charm ... and less inclined to discover my LBA addiction ...

Maybe in Chanel Black? Oh, wait we have that already, just rename the 'new' color. Maybe just call it Coco.

-- hide signature --

Kind regards
britcam - Rich S

-- hide signature --

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, the rational mind is a faithful servant.
We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. - Albert Einstein
History would be something extraordinary, if only it were true. Leo Tolstoy
_ _ _ _ _
Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media.
Noam Chomsky
_ _ _ _ _
Science... became scientism, which means it didn't just pursue its own truths, it aggressively denied that there were any other truths at all... Ken Wilbur
_ _ _ _ _
At any given moment, there is a sort of all pervading orthodoxy, a general tacit
agreement not to discuss large and uncomfortable facts… Anyone who
challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with surprising
effectiveness. - George Orwell
_ _ _ _ _
“It's not a matter of whether the war is not real, or if it is, Victory is not possible. The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. … The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over [the purported enemy], but to keep the very structure of society intact.” George Orwell, 1984
- - -

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow