70d look and feel..

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Stakeouttoo
Contributing MemberPosts: 594Gear list
Like?
Re: 70d look and feel..
In reply to jack67dorsey, 11 months ago

jack67dorsey wrote:

I've got both a 70D and 60D which seem to me to have the same build quality, however I find the usability of the 70D to be significantly better especially touch screen, viewfinder focusing, liveview focusing, and video focusing.

I don't agree that the 70D feels cheaper and its hard for me to understand how someone would one model ok and the other substandard.

Jack

as far as touch-screen... not really a priority of mine and would never use it in a DSLR as I always use the viewfinder never the LCD or Liveview  while taking pics.. same with the video capability... never use it in a DSLR..

I find the difference in handling my 60d vs the 70d  significant..  maybe I was just expecting more in the 70d compared to my 60d  than what I found... I'm waiting for the 7dMkII upgrade .. and the way it looks will be waiting a long time for it to show up

-- hide signature --

Ray
my Canon 60d sure beats using that ol' Petri 7s

Stakeouttoo's gear list:Stakeouttoo's gear list
Canon EOS 60D Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow