For Sony A58 and A65 Owners

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Michel J
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,000Gear list
Like?
Re: Thank you for your replies
In reply to George Evans, 7 months ago

George Evans wrote:

Thanks for your replies and advice. I'll pass on your advice to my brother in law and let him decide.

George Evans
www.gwevansphotography.com

Keep in mind that is a camera for a woman. and most of the time they are interested for camera what is light weight and easy top use, and for this reasons, a good choice too, would be the A37 what have most of the interesting features of higher models embedded, and hassle  free! Moreover, shoots are very well satured in- camera, what tell to me that absolutely no PP is required if correctly ETTR. Last but not least, the choice of lenses is easier since the 16 MP sensor is not as much deceptive with entry level lenses. Then you can use the price différence to afford the Sony 16-50mm F/2.8 or the Tamron equivalent, and getting a dream combo!

Regards,
--
Michel J
« Having the latest gear is nice, but great photographers don't have to have it. They can shoot good stuff with anything »

Michel J's gear list:Michel J's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow