Cancelled my E-M1 order

Started Sep 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
g_r_w
Regular MemberPosts: 384
Like?
Re: you guys are just hilarious
In reply to klauser, Sep 27, 2013

klauser wrote:

some blogger posts snipplets of a discussion with Terada, there is mentioning of female buyers and boom size inferiority complex kicks in (sensor size and other things that I don't want to think of).

I also met Mr Terada and when he held his presentation he was hammering (even though hammering is hardly a appropriate term to be associated with the soft spoken Terada with his fine sense of humor) about best IQ, best IQ, on par or better IQ than aps-c, IQ still trailing "ff" regarding shallow dof and low light, but always with a much better portability than the other systems. Now what's wrong with that, guys?

If you do need those extra 5 percent of IQ and you don't mind portability restrictions interfering with the other 95 percent of IQ, no worries, go and get ff. You will probably love it.

k.

+1 - from what I've seen it is either as good or noticeably better than APS-C.

There is a discernible difference between it and 35mm equiv when viewed side-by-side.  I question whether most people would notice with no comparison shot though.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow