Husaberg Grok
Regular MemberPosts: 393
Re: You DO remember
In reply to CollBaxter, Sep 27, 2013

CollBaxter wrote:

ptox wrote:

ApertureAcolyte wrote:

I quote the OP:

"Right off the bat, I'm at a disadvantage because I'm certainly neither young nor female."

lol gtfo, where do these people come up with this nonsense?? Talk about extreme hyperbole!!!!

You DO remember where you're posting?

Anyway, I had to laugh at that as well. What a flake! -- cancelling his order of a camera he presumably wants because of an executive's poorly expressed thoughts in a single, totally irrelevant interview.

Not very manly and pragmatic of him...

Toxic P

You Sir are rude with these continual narcissistic remarks.

The OP expressed an opinion and a reason for his actions . It does no require a personal attack.

Hell this is just about cameras not all are as virally eloquent as some would like to think they are.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

If the OP's post wasn't designed to wind-up the members and elicit response, I don't know what to you'd call it.

The fact that he hasn't responded in his own senseless thread, speaks volumes.

Pure attempt to wind up the masses...... To the OP; Order, cancel order, do what you want. I don't care, even if your reasons are so very clever.

-- hide signature --

Must....Think.....of something......Clever........

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow