Cancelled my E-M1 order

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
klauser
Regular MemberPosts: 413
Like?
you guys are just hilarious
In reply to dharma108, 11 months ago

some blogger posts snipplets of a discussion with Terada, there is mentioning of female buyers and boom size inferiority complex kicks in (sensor size and other things that I don't want to think of).

I also met Mr Terada and when he held his presentation he was hammering (even though hammering is hardly a appropriate term to be associated with the soft spoken Terada with his fine sense of humor) about best IQ, best IQ, on par or better IQ than aps-c, IQ still trailing "ff" regarding shallow dof and low light, but always with a much better portability than the other systems. Now what's wrong with that, guys?

If you do need those extra 5 percent of IQ and you don't mind portability restrictions interfering with the other 95 percent of IQ, no worries, go and get ff. You will probably love it.

k.

dharma108 wrote:

I was pretty disappointed with what Teradasan said in the interview. Priorities looked way off to me. Instead of talking about wanting to ensure the best IQ and AF/CAF they can possibly attain with m43, he's speaking about wanting to increase the percentage of young female purchasers!

Ah, excuse me--sumimasen Teradasan, more and more me thinks I will be sitting this one out and continue to enjoy the E5.

Next iteration? Hopefully better battery life-dual card slots-and decent to very good CAF.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow