Cancelled my E-M1 order

Started Sep 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 464
you guys are just hilarious
In reply to dharma108, Sep 27, 2013

some blogger posts snipplets of a discussion with Terada, there is mentioning of female buyers and boom size inferiority complex kicks in (sensor size and other things that I don't want to think of).

I also met Mr Terada and when he held his presentation he was hammering (even though hammering is hardly a appropriate term to be associated with the soft spoken Terada with his fine sense of humor) about best IQ, best IQ, on par or better IQ than aps-c, IQ still trailing "ff" regarding shallow dof and low light, but always with a much better portability than the other systems. Now what's wrong with that, guys?

If you do need those extra 5 percent of IQ and you don't mind portability restrictions interfering with the other 95 percent of IQ, no worries, go and get ff. You will probably love it.


dharma108 wrote:

I was pretty disappointed with what Teradasan said in the interview. Priorities looked way off to me. Instead of talking about wanting to ensure the best IQ and AF/CAF they can possibly attain with m43, he's speaking about wanting to increase the percentage of young female purchasers!

Ah, excuse me--sumimasen Teradasan, more and more me thinks I will be sitting this one out and continue to enjoy the E5.

Next iteration? Hopefully better battery life-dual card slots-and decent to very good CAF.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow