Started Sep 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
crsantin
Contributing MemberPosts: 536
Like?
Post a self-portrait
Sep 27, 2013

Wow I was gone for a few days and thought the other thread I started would be dead, and it's at almost 100 replies. The pictures are really terrific. Glad I'm not the only one sick of arguing about specs. There are lots of great cameras on the market now...my Nex-6 is but one of them.

How about posting a self-portrait? Why not? Let's have some more fun. Here's mine, nothing fancy or artsy (those are great but I just wasn't in the mood tonight). I have a 2-way mirror in my front entrance and this side of it gives me a smoky, silvery type of reflection. It shows up quite nicely on my film shots but you can see it a bit here too. High ISO as it was really dim. Really nice grain on the Nex 6...I still shoot a lot of film so I love grain...I didn't do too much to this image, just some levels adjustment and a touch of noise reduction, but not much at all.  I find less is more with the Nex 6 and post production, but that's just my personal taste, I wouldn't mind seeing some heavily processed images.

Have fun and post your mug.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow