Started Sep 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kaw209
Regular MemberPosts: 410Gear list
Like?
HELP!!! Pixma Pro-100 paper jam
Sep 26, 2013

I tried to print on a short piece of paper (~4" long x 11" wide) by feeding it via the manual feed tray on my Pixma Pro-100. It is now jammed inside the printer.   I cannot grab or even see the paper from the manual feed tray. When I open the top cover and the inner cover (as instructed by the user manual), the paper hasn't advanced far enough to be able to grab it from that direction either.  As far as I can tell, there's no possible way to grab the paper to remove it.

Does anyone know if it's possible to manually advance the rollers, and if so, how?  Any other suggestions (such as pieces/parts of the printer which are relatively easily removed that would allow me to gain access to the paper) for clearing this paper jam?

-- hide signature --

Kim
If everything happens for a reason, what's the reason?!
http://flickr.com/photos/kaw209

kaw209's gear list:kaw209's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm F4-5.8 OIS Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +5 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow