Official statement on Sony A-mount future...

Started Sep 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
theswede
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,936Gear list
Like?
Re: Official statement on Sony A-mount future...
In reply to Allan Olesen, Sep 26, 2013

Allan Olesen wrote:

theswede wrote:

Allan Olesen wrote:

That/those person(s) would also have access to all information regarding upcoming A-mount product.

Access to information and liberty to divulge this information is two completely separate things.

You have missed the wording.

I have done no such thing. I just happen to be able to read business speak.

He is not saying that he will not tell. He is saying that he don't know.

No, he is not. He is saying WE do not know. As I said, it takes years. And even if they have decided on a date of release it can get moved many times yet.

It is you who have missed the wording, and on top of that have no comprehension of the realities of long product development cycles.

And that is what negates his statement.

It does no such thing. Just because the day of release is not known does not mean the products are not nearing completion.

When he don't even know this, he is not in a position to give any guarantees.

And then we're back to you claiming that because big companies have long schedules and can't provide specifics before they're cleared to do so nothing they ever say can be true.

By your reasoning the only thing that will convince you this message is true is if it lies.

Jesper

theswede's gear list:theswede's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony SLT-A37 Sony 50mm F1.4 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow