Official statement on Sony A-mount future...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Marco Cinnirella
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,176Gear list
Like?
Re: Get over it
In reply to Nate Dogg, 7 months ago

Nate Dogg wrote:

Marco, I was by no means targeting you (or any other specific person for that matter) with my very first post, entitled "Get over it". You were actually the first to engage me, insinuating that I should simply understand the point that folks have "invested" into to A-Mount and are understandably concerned. I was just giving you my rebuttal.

Please don't take my post(s) as personal attacks, that's certainly not my intent -- I just wish folks would stop worrying so much about the future and instead be happy with and use what they currently have. At some point all interchangeable lens cameras will probably become obsolete, but we'll cross that bridge when it comes.

On a final note, and as for the world poverty thing, I was just being a bit facetious to make a point, don't read too much into it.

Happy shooting, indeed!

-- hide signature --

-Nate

No hard feelings Nate, cheers.

-- hide signature --

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." Ansell Adams.

Marco Cinnirella's gear list:Marco Cinnirella's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony SLT-A77 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony SLT-A57 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow