Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
George Evans
Senior MemberPosts: 1,584
Like?
For Sony A58 and A65 Owners
10 months ago

I'm in need of some advice from owners of the A58 and A65. I own the Sony A77 but I'm not overly familiar with these two cameras.

My brother in law has asked for my advice on buying a Nikon D3200 for his wife for Christmas as her first camera. His budget is £750 with kit lens and a zoom lens. All I know about Nikon cameras is that this one sports a 24mp sensor similar to the A77.

I advised him to choose his brand of camera to buy into first before choosing the model and told him the advantages of the Sony system, IBIS, EVF, etc and he now wants to know which Sony I'd recommend.

At present there's only the A58, A65 and A77 in the APS-C lineup and I'd readily recommend the A77 except for his budget. This leaves the A58 and A65. Any major drawbacks that I should know about with both cameras and which would you recommend out of the two?

thanks,

George Evans
www.gwevansphotography.com

Nikon D3200 Sony SLT-A58 Sony SLT-A65 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow