Coolpix P7800 loses a dial...

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Nukunukoo
Regular MemberPosts: 353Gear list
Like?
Re: SortOnSense, is now on my ignore list.
In reply to Shotcents, 10 months ago

Shotcents wrote:

R Johns wrote:

tron555 wrote:

He just does not understand my point for some reason, as easy as it is to understand. Anyone can buy the best gear in the world (if their budget allows), that does not guarantee they will or are able to learn how to use it as is obvious from his images posted and gallery.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52172878 (missed the focus point completely)

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/52179104?image=1 (used way to narrow DOF!)

-- hide signature --

Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional!

Oh my...Aren't we full of ourselves...

How shameful...

What does this post have to do with the original intent of this thread, anyway?

Regards,

Russ

-- hide signature --

~ Greater is He that is within me, than he who is in this world... ~

Russ, he's been trolling the Nikon boards for some time and pops up whenever a new threat to his Canon appears. Then, for a couple of weeks, he repeats the same critical observations in multiple threads until he tires.

He'll soon return upon the announcement of the P7900 and maybe to attack the P7800 whenever it's tested.

Meanwhile...I feel terrible about my missed focus point and (gulp) shallow DOF choice!

Cheers,

Robert

Missed focus point and too narrow DOF? I find them quite amazing that you were able to get those aperture compositions quite well. Don't worry about him, he really has no idea what he is talking about. He's been doing that everywhere and boasts how his flat, resized, full saturated images are the best, bar none. He even thinks that RAW is kinda like JPEG, only named differently! 

Nukunukoo's gear list:Nukunukoo's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Nikon D300S Nikon D800E Nikon D7100 Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC APO OS HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow