So buy the Sony already!

Started Sep 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Dietr
Junior MemberPosts: 47Gear list
Like?
Re: So buy the Sony already!
In reply to Keit ll, Sep 26, 2013

Keit ll wrote:

I have taken the OP's advice & bought a Sony Surely one of the main purposes of these forums is to have a free & frank exchange of opinions or are they just intended to be a free advert for various manufacturers & a soothing balm to reassure buyers that they have made the right decision ?

What is more likely to urge makers to improve their products , outright unqualified praise or a few suggestions that matters could be improved ? Competition brings about improvements & should be encouraged.

Good for you...now go over to Sony's area and complain all you want over there!  I am fine if you want to tell Fuji how they can improve their product, but comparing it to another brand is like comparing an apple to an orange.   I DON"T WANT A CAMERA THAT IS LIKE THE SONY NEX, or I would have purchased the NEX.  Also, why don't you write Fuji directly if you have so many complaints!  Good Grief.  I can't hardly stand reading the posts on this website because of all of the complaining.  Even worse is the "mine's bigger than yours" crowd.  So darned insecure about their purchases that they have to spend their time berating my purchases.  Get over it.  If you bought the Sony, then go to work with it and start posting photos!

Dietr's gear list:Dietr's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow