Interview with Tereda and other Olympus staff

Started Sep 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
Dr_Jon
Senior MemberPosts: 1,496Gear list
Like?
Re: Interview with Tereda and other Olympus staff
In reply to itsanewdawn, Sep 26, 2013

itsanewdawn wrote:

“. This is an important point because you can shoot images which were not possible before because you needed permission to shoot. With this camera, you can just make images and nobody recognises that you are shooting in a professional manner”

So presumably this means that being able to sneak cameras into locations to sneak photographs you are not allowed to take using a nice pink pen mini is the way to go for

I do indeed take my m43 camera to some some major sporting events, rather than my FF Canon, as they are often not allowed. HOWEVER that still wouldn't allow me to sell any pics without getting sued. Shooting illegally is only any good a very limited amount of the time, and more often for reporters than pro photographers.

I took the RX100 to the Olympics, where they promised confiscation with no return of cameras+lenses over 8" long, although I did see some people with large cameras/lenses there. Then again I was asked to stop using my small m43 camera at West Ham.

Dr_Jon's gear list:Dr_Jon's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Sony RX100 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow