Will you miss the top plate display and second card.

Started Sep 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Forum ProPosts: 12,724Gear list
Will you miss the top plate display and second card.
Sep 26, 2013

For those of you who have a E-1/3/5/30 which has a top plate display , will you miss it on the E-M1.

I will as I use it on occasion to give myself an idea of were I am at with out having to look at the back display or viewfinder.

I don't seem to miss it until its gone. The E-5 stopped working in etosha and only then did I realized  how much I used it.

As to the card I know I will get the XD is useless and the SD not great speed wise. I grabbed  a camera and went shooting a few days ago. Yep  no CF card.  Call me sloppy what ever but I did manage to shoot what I wanted. If you don't chimp that much or shoot long bursts it works OK.

I often recon high speed cards are some times only really useful for chimpers who do the snapping and strolling thing.

-- hide signature --

(Aficionado Olympus DSLR )
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
New Seventh Wonder of the World.

CollBaxter's gear list:CollBaxter's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS Olympus E-500 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 +15 more
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow