I've given up on the Fuji X100s.

Started Sep 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
Alohaman
Contributing MemberPosts: 540Gear list
Like?
Re: As long as YOU made the right choice...
In reply to David Hardaway, Sep 26, 2013

David Hardaway wrote:

Eos m turned out to be a real gem. Look at the forum... tons of different people posting really outstanding images. No detail smear or color bleed or funky skin tones that look waxy
--
Regards,
David
Photographybydmichael.com

EOS M...a real gem!!! Now you got me. I've been a Canon users since 2007 first with a TXi, then a 5D2 and now with a T4i. When I decided that the 5D2 was too big and heavy, I bought a smaller T4i and waited for the EOS-M since I also wanted a small mirror less.  When the EOS M came out, I tried it at a shop and it was so bad that it drove me to first get a Sony NEX-7 and now a X100s.  The reasons why Canon can have "tons of different people...." posting pictures (outstanding is your conclusion) is that Canon has millions of users.  Most who also wanted a mirror less was probably like me and waited for the Canon mirror less, but unlike me, many bought one.  Canon has stopped producing EOS-M and has not even hinted about a replacement.

BTW: I have used the xtrans sensor for only a week.  So far no green smear. I use LR4.4. But only time will tell if the problem shows up for me.

Alohaman's gear list:Alohaman's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Leica Summarit-M 90mm f/2.5 Carl Zeiss Planar T* 2/50 ZM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow