What do you think of the Nikon V3 ?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Sr Cordeiro
Regular MemberPosts: 172Gear list
Like?
Re: What do you think of the Nikon V3 ?
In reply to TonyJ303, 10 months ago

TonyJ303 wrote:

Touchscreens suck in the field. Especially when it's cold. The autofocus is the best feature of the V series. Gotta keep it. Same battery as the D800 and D600 is the way to go. Maybe turn it sideways and use it as a grip. Interval and bracketing is a big deal. Ability to turn off/on the preview in the evf. Ability to set the evf to full time with quick preview button for screen. I hate the way it switches back and forth everytime I put it to my eye... Maybe shape the bottom of the camera like an arca plate (might be too big, but I'd love to see one mocked up...)

16 mp with great iso would be nice and everything should work with raw. A bigger buffer would be nice. WiFi or bluetooth would be great. Headphone jack and mic input controls...

That's a pretty good start...

Thanks for the opinion

Yes, I agree. Like I said to myzel the dials would be there too.

There are a lot of people saying the battery should be the same too. I think a solution would be to just increase the camera thickness, it could become more comfortable to handle too (it's to thin like it is now). The battery sideways could be a good idea too.

And yes, I would like all the annoying things on the V1 to go away too (still can't stop liking the camera tough

-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/srcordeiro

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow