In reply to MichaelKJ, Sep 25, 2013

MichaelKJ wrote:

Richard wrote:

MichaelKJ wrote:

Richard wrote:

If DSLRs die.

If BlackBerry smartphones die.

Business people get BlackBerry smartphones to differentiate themselves

Photographers rely on pro cameras, mirrorless does not make a pro camera. Android and Iphone can sync Microsoft Outlook info.

But you can't type as fast on an iPhone and the BlackBerry is still the best when it comes to security

I don't type on my Android, I talk to it. If I need privacy, I use the samsung note and write my message which is converted into text. For now, the security is not there on android, at least not yet. But as soon as it it, we will see what happens then. Android moves forward, Blackberry moves backward

from an iPhone or Androids. Business people are not going to be seen with an iPhone, Samsung or even HTC which is consumer grade. That is why the BlackBerry has stayed the same.

Sorry, Blackberry is dying. Just like mirrorless. I believe mirrorless can also survive as a niche company just like Blackberry but it will probably die.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/09/02/blackberry-director-says-it-can-survive-as-a-niche-company/

Of course it will die. I was using an obviously false analogy to criticize your comment.

My analogy is not false, it is very close to blackberry, like blackberry mirrorless is a declining market but unlike Blackberry it never made it out of niche market. It will need to do something big and reduce its price to become a playah .

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow