Nexu1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,695
Like?
Re: In Defense of the DSLR
In reply to mferencz, Sep 24, 2013

mferencz wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

mferencz wrote:

Posts like this are the sound of the hangman calling to whatever they are in DEFENSE of. I would imagine there were those in the wagon wheel that refused to make them custom fit to the automobile. Probably all gathered around talking about it, and patting/liking each other on the back. Never ever let on that your on a sinking ship. Good job folks.

Thanks, we'll let you know when we need worse picture quality for more money.

First I'll let you know when mirroless crosses that inevitable threshold. Hold your socks goonies, it's getting closer and closer.  Feel that breath on your mirrors, fogging em up.  Thats pocketbook pride messing with your head.

If or when that day ever comes, that would be the wise time to cross over.  At that point in time, the man who has waited to cross over will have many years of superior photos, taken with less expensive gear, thicker deeper pockets, and will certainly be able to rest easy at night knowing they played the market correctly.  I would say the pocketbook pride works both directions.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow