Reality check ? Is this what m4/3 is really up against ?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
agentul
Contributing MemberPosts: 575Gear list
Like?
Re: Reality check ? Is this what m4/3 is really up against ?
In reply to stimpy, 10 months ago

stimpy wrote:

But I get your point about Panasonic, who wants a camera from the same guys who made your microwave and the wife's hair dryer eh...

well, they also made those awesome Technics audio gear that was used back in the day, but you'd have to either be underground or have a deeper conversation than "give me money" with your parents to know that

also, you should have said "mom's hair dryer", i seriously doubt hipsters get married. they probably say that it's a sign of "mainstream gender roles and traditional Abrahamic society", or something along these lines.

That is why you see Lumix on the front and not Panasonic - again just marketing.

yes, i also figured that one out. i have a different view on branding - i prefer just Panasonic on my camera and Nokia on a phone (not that horrible "Lumia" name).

agentul's gear list:agentul's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ2 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow