Reality check ? Is this what m4/3 is really up against ?

Started Sep 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
agentul
Contributing MemberPosts: 598Gear list
Like?
Re: Reality check ? Is this what m4/3 is really up against ?
In reply to amvrvd, Sep 24, 2013

amvrvd wrote:

I don't want to make fun of the guy but gosh! I pity that poor panasonic representative, that lady has more patience than the Dalai Lama, I think I face-palmed a couple of times there, just akward as hell.

I wonder if this is a vivid representation of the common consumer's perception about mirrorless, is this the current state of affairs even after so many years ? are people really this clueless about mirrorless even today ?

there are some people out there that are doing things they have no talent for. some are CEOs of huge companies, some are project managers, and this particular guy wants to be a reporter. he should really consider doing something else. he's clearly not conformable with what he's doing, doesn't seem to have an idea about what he wants to find out, and at times seems to try being provocative ("so is this the best camera in the world?"). everything comes out horribly awkward. but, hey, it's the internet, and everyone can play "TV star" on Youtube to an audience of less than 400 people.

that Panasonic representative just earned her Christmas bonus by not demonstrating how "solid" the GX7 is on the guy's head.

yes, Panasonic needs more marketing, and more presence in mainstream retail outlets (online included). they should give this lady a promotion, she clearly seems eager to sell cameras, unlike the current management (which probably want to just keep them for themselves).

agentul's gear list:agentul's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ2 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow