*** This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2013.09.21 ***

Started Sep 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
PaulChapman
Contributing MemberPosts: 921Gear list
Like?
Evening stroll with the Ex....
In reply to Wormsmeat, Sep 23, 2013

If the GF1 was the "Girlfriend" then the GX7 is most definitely the "Ex". Had a bit of a RAW time of it. Having spent a day fighting with Adobe Digital Negative Converter (my download is missing a check box or two...ok and all that) but eventually getting it to work so that I can use Lightroom 3.6 .... well I took the stroppy Ex for a late evening walk to see how it performs as a camera. Stroppy? At every turn it takes a dive in the wrong direction...anyway, here are some late evening shots at an ISO that would have had the girlfriend drinking her bedtime cocoa. 6400 which is much more than I would expect from the old bird. Anyway...here are the pics. Oh, and using the trusty Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 at around F2 to get what was left of the light in. Some slight cropping and LR tweaking of course...I was trying to get an idea of how it performs.

Down the old Roman road....now a footpath

past the thatched keeper's cottage, mostly hidden under the trees

and looking back up the road to home....again hidden by the trees, but near the church

PaulChapman's gear list:PaulChapman's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Leica M9-P Leica M Typ 240 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow