If you are looking for a small sling bag...

Started Sep 23, 2013 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BartjeVanIlse
Regular MemberPosts: 100Gear list
Like?
If you are looking for a small sling bag...
Sep 23, 2013

You should take a look at the Thinktank Turnstyle 5.

For me, mirroless is about quality in a small package. So I want a small bag as well.

This is not a real review, just some pictures of what I can fit in this bag.

Size compared to a Lowepro AW 100:

What do/can I put in it?

SEL35F18

SEL50F18

Sigma 19mm f/2.8

Samyang Fisheye

Raynox 250 with clip-on

NEX-6 with SEL1670z

A few filters, a spare battery and a few memory cards.

And then the bag is FULL. It's a tight fit, but not that you have to squeeze everything in.

If you want your wallet and/or ipad mini in there, you will have to squeeze it in. Unless you remove a few lenses.

The only lenses I'm not able to bring, is the SEL55210 and Olympus teleconverter (which I don't use that much anyway).

Oh yeah... and it helps if you have experience playing Tetris

Four lenses, a close-up lens and some filters.  The open space is for my NEX-6 and SEL1670z which I'm using to take this picture. The camera and lens fits perfectly, no squeeze.

This is what's in the bag in the picture above.  NEX-6 and SEL1670z included, using it to take this picture

If you move the strap, you can put the bag around your waist. Probably never going to use this feature, but still, it's there if you want to use is. There is also a cap for protection from the rain.

BartjeVanIlse's gear list:BartjeVanIlse's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN Samyang 8mm F2.8 UMC Fisheye +5 more
BartjeVanIlse's score
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow