I've given up on the Fuji X100s.

Started Sep 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
David Hardaway
Regular MemberPosts: 179Gear list
Like?
Re: I've given up on the Fuji X100s.
In reply to JackM, Sep 22, 2013

I just went back and re looked at your last post image. Great composition and cute subjects.

However, I see traits of pink skin tone even in the good light. but they look good. Greens in the back have broad enough leaves to mask green blur issue as bokeh.  Again its the situation that determines if it will handle it. The light in you images are almost as perfect you can ask for, but looking more closely I can see blown pink and a fixed skin tone that if you try to make warmer will have too much orange.

the shot in the airplane works because there is no complex array of colors to be dealt with, so it shines in that situation, but it's always the situation that can catch xtrans users off guard and deliver a bad image when you really need the best.

Love the retro design and the glass is top notch.  Just the funky pseudo random pixel configuration on the sensor that is issue

-- hide signature --

Regards,
David
Photographybydmichael.com

David Hardaway's gear list:David Hardaway's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS M Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow