The 'Free' NIK Collection by Google Expired?

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Toermalijn
Forum ProPosts: 12,617Gear list
Like?
Re: The 'Free' NIK Collection by Google....Expired????
In reply to Tyr-Sog, 10 months ago

Tyr-Sog wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I do think also it had to be from the power interruption. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something and post to see if anyone else was having their 'free' subscription cut off.

I've already emailed Google/NIK and was instantly emailed back an auto-email of their company hours and that they would get back to me. I've really worked their software into my work-flow and I'd rather not have to spend a $150 if I don't have to

You don't have to buy again if you are in the database...They will solve your activation problem.

If the power was cut off, then you might have corrupted files. It doesn't sound like it's a problem activation should have. I mean, if i un-install, i can re-install and activate without any problems.

Obviously there is more to it then just the activation, you might check your OS install as well and see what's going on.

Activation doesn't call home all the time, it just checks at the start of the plug-in if it is legit.

Did you remove any old trace of the install? Also cleaned the register(for windows machines).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow