ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
brandrx
Forum ProPosts: 25,786
Like?
Just a K-5 IIs test.
11 months ago

Hi folks,

I have already tested some of my very best lenses with this new K-5 IIs and I am satisfied with it's IQ. Now, I just wanted to test my Sigma 300mm f4 APO Tele-Macro on my new K-5 IIs. Images were converted from RAW to JPG using Photoshop Elements 6.0. The only thing I did in PSE6.0 was adjust the exposure to +0.7. No other PP was done on these images except for a slight cropping on images #1 and #2.

FWIW: For the kind of shooting that I normally do, so far, I cannot see all that much difference between my K-5 II and my K-5 IIs. Being the amature that I am, I could have been perfectly happy with just the K-5 II. However, the fact that I have to see things with my own eyes is the reason I bought the K-5 IIs to compare with my K-5 II. So, if I am walking out the door to go take images, I will grab either the K-5 II or the K-5 IIs without even caring which one it is that I grab.

Cheers.

Ron

-- hide signature --

Ron - 'We don't have time to go take pics this afternoon Carl.'
Carl - 'What do you mean? It will only take 1/1000s.'
'Keep your eyes looking forward. However, glance back now and then to see where you've come from. It will put a smile on your face.' ~ brandrx

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Pentax K-5 IIs
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow