A57 to A99. What a difference in images now.

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nano princess
Regular MemberPosts: 288
Like?
A57 to A99. What a difference in images now.
11 months ago

First day I shot it around the house this past week.  I was like their is no difference to me.  Then I said your only thinking this because of the money you spent.  Again talking to myself.  Wait to see how it does on a photo shoot.  Sooooooooooooooo I had three senior girls Thursday and Friday.

I love my A99.   I mean I do believe the photos are sharper, crisper.. Which was why I wanted a full frame.  I am only speaking for me.  LOL... Then I ran the images through LR.  When I take images with my sony a57 and bring up zoom.  That's when I see grain.  I still of course see grain. But nothing like I did with a57.  I do believe my thoughts if I went to a full frame would it make my images better.  Many said no.  Well I have to disagree because I clearly see a difference in my images.  Maybe its the focusing system? I don't know.  But I love my sony a57.   But love my a99 more.

I took photos in my kitchen while making a head wreath on Thursday.  I paid no attention to settings on the camera.  Right hand grab camera.  Left hand wreath hot glue.. .snap .  I had to share on FB how to make your own floral head wreaths for photogs.  I ran them in Lightroom I was like.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man their black. LOL.  Why in the world did I not take a moment and set the camera.  Oh because you were in such a rush I said to myself.  Well then I just moved levels around and wham. They were perfect!! I was very impressed.  Just had to share.

Here are some images from my Senior photo shoots yesterday and Thursday.  Yes.. those that no me here know my editing style is me!!! So no need to critique how I edit.  Its what I do.  wink wink

Just sharing with you.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow