You know when you're getting old when........

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Werderano
Senior MemberPosts: 1,028
Like?
Re: You know when you're getting old when........
In reply to René Schuster, 7 months ago

René Schuster wrote:

Werderano wrote:

René Schuster wrote:

Werderano wrote:

I´ll try it, problem here in germany is that i only can tune in R1 in the radio. But i guess i find a internet stream.

No idea about R1 (sounds like a cigarette brand to me), but back in the seventies, when British military was still stationed in Germany, I knew many young people in the Ruhr area who preferred listening to BFBS, the British Forces Broadcasting Service.

Here in the very West of Germany, Radio Luxembourg always used to be the dominant radio station.

RS

I think we are speaking about BFBS Radio 1 or R2.

No idea, Werderano, I'm old enough to enjoy radios the most when they are turned off

(With very few exceptions, on very special frequencies).

Same here, only if i´m driving over the Autobahn with no speedlimit and around 100-120km/h to save fuel.

I see you edited your post, but this is what I had in mind:

RS

PS: Why did you delete Bielefeld in your profile? Or is it actually true and Bielefeld doesn't exist at all? LOL!

Bielefeld?

Have lived 1 1/2 year in the ruhrpott (Essen) but never have seen anything  from or about Bielefeld?

I must add that i hope my guess was right with BFBS R1, if not i´m locking a bit foolish. In that case and for my defense:

I´m getting old.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow