Pentax K3 rumor from the plant... shhh...

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
janneman02
Forum ProPosts: 15,722Gear list
Like?
Re: sooner or later
In reply to klavrack, 11 months ago

klavrack wrote:

While we can hope for miracles, I'm assuming the FF sensor will continue to enjoy some low light and DR advantages over ASP-C sensors. However, there are many shooters who would sacrifice that in favor of speed and AF superiority.

As many including me have  said before, 75% of all dslr shooters would never have use for the full potential  of a FF sensor for 99,9% of the time, if not  more. Of the other 25% I bet 90% would never have use for FF so that leaves 10% of 25% that may have use for it once in a while.

Speed and AF accuracy wil benefit many more dslr shooters than FF ever would. As for Pentax, the small size and sealing is a premium too. Given the choice between a  rather bulky FF (and FF lenses) and a K-5 sized APS-C,  the smaller kit is more usefull any day of the week.

-- hide signature --

http://i.pbase.com/t1/73/362673/4/109584377.e8MTmsbX.jpg
http://i.pbase.com/o6/73/362673/1/90215210.jVwGKoPT.bugfv2kq5.gif
> The difference between genius and LBA is that genius has its
> limits.
> - Janneman ( adaptation of the Kings quote from Albert Einstein)

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DaleNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow