Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeMiami
Forum MemberPosts: 92Gear list
Like?
PC help....please!!!!
11 months ago

I have a PC with i5 processor, 16g memory, 120g ssd, 2 tb hd.
Recently i've noticed when watching videos online (youtube and similar) the video would stop halfway through without continuing waiting for several minutes. I didnt worry too much about it, I just stopped watching videos.
Now I try to do a Windows update, a large update, and it stops halfway through and then I get a popup saying the update failed to update.
2 days ago I bought into an Abobe special, getting Creative Cloud and Lightroom 5 for $10 per month. While trying to download the app, it freezes halfway (sound familiar?). I contacted Adobe support and was online with them for 4 hours without a solution. In fact I had to do a system restore because the changes the Adobe tech had me try, actually messed everything up and I couldnt fix my pc to the way it was before.
Does anyone have an idea of where to look for problems?
I've tried many different things and nothing fixes the problem.
Any ideas would be most appreciated.
Thanks.

MikeMiami's gear list:MikeMiami's gear list
Canon EOS 70D Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM | C Canon Pixma MX340 Canon Pixma Pro9000 +9 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow