ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
adabsvrd
Regular MemberPosts: 194
Foveon pictures for Trevor G
Sep 20, 2013

Hi Trevor

Here are several ordinary pictures from foveon sensor, they are only processed in SPP, just minor changes in exposure (mainly from 0 to -0,8), saturation (from +0,3 to +0,7), sharpness (+0,3), fill light (+0,3), WB mainly - sunlight with color correction. Shadows are on zero. Some pictures are cropped slightly. Raw to maximum quality jpg in SPP, sRGB.

I have lots of portraits pictures, which are amazing, detail and tones of skin are much more better then from bayer sensor cams, but i don't want to publish them here, because of many reasons.

After SPP with some pictures i work usually in other developers, but they are very easy to work with, photos from Foveon sensors have a greater margin for processing than pictures from bayer sensor, but in many situations SPP is often sufficient.

I hope this will help you in assessment is it worth to interest in this technology, but i don't know if you can find your definition of "pop" in this pictures.

adabsvrd.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow