Pentax K3 rumor from the plant... shhh...

Started Sep 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
KL Matt
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,135
Like?
Re: Pentax K3 rumor from the plant... shhh...
In reply to DLBlack, Sep 20, 2013

Hi Dave,

That is compatible with what asahiman said after the "big" announcement in September turned out to be not at all what he had expected to be announced.

I mean, something has to be coming sooner or later. Ricoh shows signs of potentially understanding that getting something new out on the market before the x-mas shopping season is over may actually help their their sales, unlike Hoya who thought it a great idea to launch the k20d in January...

Most Pentax DSLRs have been announced in September. I doubt another year will go by before the replacement is announced, I think there will clearly be a new camera out by the end of the year. And if you're announcing a cam by the end of the year, it's best to get it out in time for x-mas. They're not going to announce anything in December.

Matt

DLBlack wrote:

Ricoh rep was in the local camera store. He was excited about the new high-end aps-c camera that is going to be announced in early Oct.

-- hide signature --

... interested in .... photographs? Heh? Know what a mean? Photographs? (He asked him knowingly). Nudge nudge, snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, say no more, say no more, know what a' mean? Know what a' mean?
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/home#section=ARTIST&subSection=183820&subSubSection=0&language=EN

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DaleNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow