Sirui: How to attach center column to built-in Monopod for extra height?

Started May 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Klipsen
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,067Gear list
Like?
Similar experience when ordering a photo bag
In reply to HomoSapiensWannaBe, 10 months ago

HomoSapiensWannaBe wrote:

Recall that I originally ordered an M-3204x from Amazon, but their vendor sent an M-3204. After getting Amazon to agree to take back my original M-3204, I reordered an M-3204X from their new vendor. The price had gone down from $438.95 to $381.99, but alas, I received another out-of-date M-3204, so back it went immediately. In the end, I ordered it from B&H at the new price of $464.95, $26.00 more than my first attempt from Amazon.

I searched for the Tamrac 613 Super Pro 13 (made in USA) and found it on Amazon France. The seller was an independent dealer in England, who sent me a Tamrac 5613 Ultra Pro (made in China or something). When I complained, they asked me to return it so it could be replaced, then sent me the same model a second time. They simply couldn't deliver the item I ordered, because it's only sold via US dealers, so I returned it again at quite some cost and ordered the real thing from B&H.

Since then, I'm very cautious about buying from Amazon, and PayPal have also proved to be less of a guarantee than they claim to be, but that's another story.

-- hide signature --

Ceterum censeo soleam calidam ISO esse delendam.

Klipsen's gear list:Klipsen's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow