Started 11 months ago | Questions thread
BirgerH
Senior MemberPosts: 1,133Gear list
Like?
Re: D70 Question
In reply to lchase, 11 months ago

Hi.

lchase wrote:

I know my D70 is old but this has never happened before and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Every time I take a picture and information screen covers my picture so I can't see it well.

It lists Development, ISO, White Balance, Size/Quality, Sharpness, Tone, Color Hue and Satuation.

How do I get this to go away and what did I do to cause it? It's never happened in the many years I've enjoyed this camera.

Well, it rearly should have happened - it's very valuable informations of the Picture. In preview the arrow up/Down on the command pad brings you these - and other - informations, i.e. a histogram.

The arrows back/forward shift between your Pictures.

FYI you can still download a manual from Nikons homepage to your computer. That will tell you everything about using the buttons and Wheels.

By the way what is a good replacement when I buy a new one? A D7100?

Ladd

BirgerH.

BirgerH's gear list:BirgerH's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Tamron SP AF 11-18mm F/4.5-5.6 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow