Started Sep 5, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shotcents
Senior MemberPosts: 4,095Gear list
Like?
Re: No longer interested, you just don't get it
In reply to Grobb, Sep 19, 2013

tron555 wrote:

Shotcents wrote:

Sir, I'm paid for my work, so it's a bit sad for you to troll along with the last desperate move "let me now say his photos are poor." You're welcome to post some of your own work.

Here's the display I just completed for a Boat show using the D800... I'm sure everyone would take you more seriously if we could look at some of the photo work you're paid for.

Just because a person owns a D800 and is paid for their images, that does not make them quality images, it just means you found someone to pay you for them. I've seen image you have posted and your gallery, I haven't seen any worth paying for :/

I'm only griping because both Canon and Nikon refuse to design a P&S with a larger/more efficient sensor. If or when they ever do, IMO, the IQ will substantially increase from what it is now. Weather sealing would be a very nice feature, but then I guess you would also think that is also too much to ask for

Nope, they won't. At least not anytime soon. So why not stop bugging folks are pretty darn happy with the latest Coolpix and Canon cameras?

Cheers, Robert

You seem to be the ONLY person I seem to be bugging. If you don't want slightly larger/more efficient sensors with better IQ in upcoming Nikon/Canon fixed lens camera's, what can I say. That does not mean I (or anyone else) feels the same way you do. I really do not want to continue any further discussions about this matter. You simply do not understand the message I am trying to convey.

-- hide signature --

Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional!

You've been labeled as troll more than once and seem to seek this sort of thing out. You've started more than one thread to say the same thing over and over again. Now that there's nothing left for you to attack, you're next step is into the mud where you feel it's good behavior to attack the work of others.

I have disagreements with plenty of people and I did look at your photos, but I'm an adult and I don't offer critical comments on anyone's efforts unless it is sought out.

With this behavior could you be over 20 years old? I doubt it.

Cheers,

Robert

Shotcents's gear list:Shotcents's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D800 Nikon D5200 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow