Like?
Re: Highly misleading..
In reply to kcbeatty, Sep 19, 2013

kcbeatty wrote:

Chato wrote:

kcbeatty wrote:

Chato wrote:

kcbeatty wrote:

So your blogger trumps the UN Climate Scientist's report?

Not at all, The UN Climate Report is more certain then ever about AGW Climate Change.

His point is that your source is giving misleading information EVEN about that coming report.

Dave

Misleading info based on what? What is becoming the biggest problem as I see it is that both sides of this controversy have scientific data backing up their claims. What are the people to do?

A lot of the anti-AGW scientists are keeping quiet about their facts so they won't be attacked by their piers.

No scientist worth their salt has EVER kept quiet because of their peers. This is part and parcel of the "Global wamring is a hoax" nonsense.

Would YOU keep quiet?

I would if it meant loss of funding if I disclose the truth. Research scientists depend on government grants to fund their research, and to put food on their table. There is a lot of money available in the AGW field of research and the alternative energy research.

If you work for NASA or NOAA or a host of other agencies, you don't get "funding." You have a job, and whatever conclusions you come to are simply a part of your job.

You can predict global cooling or global warming or no change at all, it's all the same as far as your job goes.

That is EXACTLY why I call this a myth.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow