HP printer printing only in yellow and black??

Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ralph Ramirez
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,565
Like?
HP printer printing only in yellow and black??
10 months ago

I had been printing beautiful color images of signs for an upcoming event without any problems.  Then printing went crazy.  Now all color printing is yellow regardless of the actual color, it does print the black  outlines and shadows.  No matter what image I use the result is the same. When printing in black ink only it prints fine but printing in grayscale it prints the color portion yellow.  I cleaned the heads and ran all the diagnostics available.  I tried each HP diagnostic service and all give basically the same results.  Black lettering is fine, all the color blocks are blank except the yellows.  One diagnostic test "Align the Printheads" gave me the error that alignment failed.  I am a bit frustrated but figure it is probably time to buy a new printer, this one is 2 years old.  I am hoping someone here has had a similar problem that was fixable.  Anyway, I thought I would try here before going out and buying a new printer.

Regards...........Ralph

Printer:  HP Photosmart Premium C309-m wireless

Printing via Photoshop CS6 - Windows 7 Premium

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow