Pentax K3 rumor from the plant... shhh...

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Richard the picture man
Senior MemberPosts: 2,851
Like?
Re: Pentax K3 rumor from the plant... shhh...
In reply to paulkienitz, 11 months ago

paulkienitz wrote:

Richard the picture man wrote:

That`s fine, please post a picture or two showing us how your images are losing out without more megapixels.

I'm a birder, so I constantly end up having to use 100% crops.

(In hindsight, I wish I'd bought a K-5 in early 2012. I couldn't get one earlier because I was unemployed. Then I wouldn't be worrying about the new body, just pondering whether to cough up for a DA* 300.)

Hi Paul, yes I can see your problem. I have the same situation and if birding becomes a major part of my photography again (at present I have health issues that stop too much outdoor work) I will seriously consider a Sigma 150-500.

Have a look at this, remember to change -dot- to . and the page should display.

http://www.pentaxforums-dot-com/forums/pentax-k-5/215441-k-5-sigma-50-500-os.html

I purchased my K5 July 2012 when I came out of hospital as a perk to cheer myself up. It has replaced my K20d, and my K100d is still with me as a back up. The K5 is a dream machine but I did a wedding two weeks ago and my assistant used the K100d, the work she did with that old camera is amazing.

-- hide signature --

Regards - Richard
Happy guy with a K5
N.B. All my Images, even the bad ones, are Protected by Copyright

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DaleNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow