Like?
Re: LOL
In reply to JJ Rodin, 10 months ago

JJ Rodin wrote:

afterburn wrote:

sgoldswo wrote:

cosmerodrigues wrote:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/00-new-today.htm

In the future I really would like to invest my hard earned money in a D600 with 51AF points and no oil or dust on the sensor...should I?

-- hide signature --

Sorry for the bad English.
Greetings from Portugal,
Current equipment:
Compact: Nikon P300
DSLR: Nikon D90 + Nikon D50
+ Other stuff

Someone has sent him a cheque in the post then...

he's a useful (if not always accurate) resource for information older gear. His statements on new equipment can be read with a pinch (or possibly a warehouse full) of salt...

The problem is not KR, the problem is the people reading websites. People want to take sites like KR, DP etc as gospel and get terribly upset when it doesn't match their conviction. People should realize that websites just put out opinions of the people writing the piece. Some of these opinions may hold better value to you than others, but they remain opinions and they are no more valuable or accurate than your own.

Disagree with 'they are no more valuable or accurate than your own.', this is certainly not true for the greater % of ppl, many ppl have a deep knowledge of the art/science of photography, and thus their 'opinion' is MUCH more valuable than mine/yours/ours.

You more or less say this but I had to comment on this part! or PIAW, some farts are musical some are 'FLATulence' !

Like they say, opinions are like a-holes, everybody has one. Some just fart a bit louder than others.

People should learn to appreciate and trust their own opinions a little more instead of seeking justification in those of others.

-- hide signature --

Gijs from The Netherlands
Nikon D800

Afterburn,that makes sense now

-- hide signature --

Cheers Mike

Limburger's gear list:Limburger's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
6D?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow