CerberusCH
Junior MemberPosts: 36
Like?
Re: Hogan takes no prisioners either...
In reply to Biological_Viewfinder, Sep 18, 2013

Biological_Viewfinder wrote:

joeybob wrote:

http://www.dslrbodies.com/newsviews/whither-nikon.html

The above link is a broader brush (lambasting IMHO) and although I may not agree with everything he says 100%, I can see his points pretty clearly.

Where some have indicated that KR sounded "drunk" or "trollish" Hogan sounds sober and concise to me. His points are clear and his criticisms seem pretty spot on.

The problem with Thom is that he is using his reputation to try and scold Nikon. And the truth is that Nikon has had some problems with recent launches.

However, the reality is that Nikon has stolen the crown from Canon. Maybe that's what these guys really don't like. I mean, I have seen a steady stream of longtime Canon users moving over to get their hands on the D800e camera. And let's not forget how *COMPLETELY IN DEMAND* the D800 camera was when it was first rolling off the line. It took people *MONTHS* to get this amazing piece of machinery.

I am also one of them. I think the biggest question which will appear slowly, is, how to replace it.

There's no camera on the market, which delivers such a high image quality, If you use the right lenses.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
6D?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow