An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why

Started Sep 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Frank B
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,382Gear list
Like?
Re: An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why
In reply to Corpy2, Sep 18, 2013

3. It's bigger is my problem. Right now I typically carry may E-M5, Olympus 75mm f/1.8, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 and Olympus 12mm f/2 in my pockets. I can also carry my Olympus 9-18mm, if I think I will need it. In the summer all this fits into the pockets of my shorts and in other seasons my cargo pants or jeans and jacket. I can't count the times I have been so happy to have this gear with me to take advantage of a photographic opportunity. I carry my camera and lenses with me virtually all the time.

The E-M1 iis sufficiently larger, so that I believe I could no longer do this, at least with my favorite lens (the 75mm f/1.8) on it. The result is that i will not buy it. I simply hate to be walking around with a camera bag all the time or a camera hanging off my shouder.

-- hide signature --
 Frank B's gear list:Frank B's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow