An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Frank B
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,357Gear list
Like?
Re: An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why
In reply to Corpy2, 7 months ago

3. It's bigger is my problem. Right now I typically carry may E-M5, Olympus 75mm f/1.8, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 and Olympus 12mm f/2 in my pockets. I can also carry my Olympus 9-18mm, if I think I will need it. In the summer all this fits into the pockets of my shorts and in other seasons my cargo pants or jeans and jacket. I can't count the times I have been so happy to have this gear with me to take advantage of a photographic opportunity. I carry my camera and lenses with me virtually all the time.

The E-M1 iis sufficiently larger, so that I believe I could no longer do this, at least with my favorite lens (the 75mm f/1.8) on it. The result is that i will not buy it. I simply hate to be walking around with a camera bag all the time or a camera hanging off my shouder.

-- hide signature --
 Frank B's gear list:Frank B's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow