If you have children and don't want them photographed...

Started Sep 17, 2013 | Polls thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mirrorless Crusader
Regular MemberPosts: 263Gear list
Like?
If you have children and don't want them photographed...
Sep 17, 2013

Read the following scenario and then choose your most likely response from the poll options

You have taken your kids to a public place, such as a park, a beach, a public pool, a festival, etc., to enjoy the weekend. The venue is not densely crowded, and there are a few people, including myself, taking photographs. I am alone and am unobtrusively photographing other people at the venue, as well as some non-human subjects. You then see me turn my mirrorless camera toward you and your kids and take a few photos from 10-15 feet away. As I turn to my next subject, you approach me and ask me politely to please not photograph you or your kids, and I just as politely inform you that this is a public place and I will take pictures at my own discretion. A few minutes later, I take a few more photos of you and your kids. How do you respond?

Mirrorless Crusader's gear list:Mirrorless Crusader's gear list
Olympus Body Cap Lens 15mm F8.0
POLL
Call the police and report my actions
27.1% 48  votes
Physically harass me - put your hands on me or my gear, knowing I will probably resist
5.6% 10  votes
Verbally harass me - shout out insults and profanity at me, knowing others, including your kids, will hear you and scrutinize your behavior.
6.2% 11  votes
Take your kids and leave the immediate area where I am taking photographs
29.9% 53  votes
Stay in the area and ignore my unobtrusive photography
18.1% 32  votes
Other (please specify in the thread)
13.0% 23  votes
  Show results
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
Huh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow