An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why

Started Sep 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
vadimraskin
Senior MemberPosts: 3,596Gear list
Like?
Re: An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why
In reply to azazel1024, Sep 17, 2013

One disagreement from me, I don't know how good the 70D is, but the E-M5 is already at least slightly better than the 7D, let alone the E-M1 which supposedly is a little bit better than the E-M5.

So I don't know that saying the Cannon APS-c sensors are better than the E-M1 is true. Now saying the new Nikon APS-c are still better by a small amount very well might be true.

So I can see the pro OM-D camera announced and 4-8 months later the follow up prosumer OM-D camera announced, minus a few of the pro features, but otherwise with most of the basics there. Maybe at the same time as the prosumer OM-D, the entry level OM-D also gets announced...which is maybe a stripped down version of last year's prosumer OM-D possibly with a couple of updates.

Prosumer OM-D is what I am waiting for, the camera similar to E-30 vs. E-5 level; essentially same but with fewer features and less costly. Pefect for what I do with it.

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow