An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why

Started Sep 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
vadimraskin
Senior MemberPosts: 3,585Gear list
Like?
Re: An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why
In reply to azazel1024, Sep 17, 2013

One disagreement from me, I don't know how good the 70D is, but the E-M5 is already at least slightly better than the 7D, let alone the E-M1 which supposedly is a little bit better than the E-M5.

So I don't know that saying the Cannon APS-c sensors are better than the E-M1 is true. Now saying the new Nikon APS-c are still better by a small amount very well might be true.

So I can see the pro OM-D camera announced and 4-8 months later the follow up prosumer OM-D camera announced, minus a few of the pro features, but otherwise with most of the basics there. Maybe at the same time as the prosumer OM-D, the entry level OM-D also gets announced...which is maybe a stripped down version of last year's prosumer OM-D possibly with a couple of updates.

Prosumer OM-D is what I am waiting for, the camera similar to E-30 vs. E-5 level; essentially same but with fewer features and less costly. Pefect for what I do with it.

vadimraskin's gear list:vadimraskin's gear list
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus E-30 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow