An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
agentul
Contributing MemberPosts: 525Gear list
Like?
Re: An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why
In reply to Corpy2, 7 months ago

Corpy2 wrote:

What aspect of *your* post avoids it being characterized as a #3 post?

At least other posters have, perhaps with some merit, disputed some of my qualitative assessments. You on the other hand....

1. there are many other EM-1 threads. why did you feel the need to start a new one?

2. everything about your original post indicates that either this is a troll/flamebait thread (in which case we can have fun) or you would like complete strangers to change your mind about what to spend your money on. the fact that other users here take this discussion seriously (after the endless wave of similar anti-EM-1 threads in the past month or so) tells me that either they have too much time on their hands, they like to restate the same ideas endlessly, or they take everything written on the internet as serious business.

3. posting on the internet "this product sucks, now attempt to convince me otherwise" is a symptom of what is wrong with the world today: lack of responsibility for your decisions and wanting everybody to validate your choices. well, either buy the camera, or don't.

4. if you've red that many reviews, and your conclusion is that the camera does not meet your requirements, why do you feel the need to say that whoever wants to buy it is wrong? just because you have internet access in your own home does not mean that everybody using it lives with you and has to do what you do.

agentul's gear list:agentul's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ2 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow