An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why

Started Sep 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Skeeterbytes
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,128
Like?
Re: An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why
In reply to Corpy2, Sep 17, 2013

Okay, that's quite a lot to unpack so I'll limit my question to, "What doesn't the E-M1 do better than every Oly camera to precede it?"

There may be some critical comparisons WRT the E-series (battery life, AF response) but in the µ4/3 realm I'm not coming up with a single reason they shouldn't be offering it.

Anyway, vote with your wallet.

[For our international friends who are wondering what the heck is a Barry Goldwater and what does he have to do with cameras, here's a quote, "When you say "radical right" today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party away from the Republican Party, and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye." ] More on point, here's a link to his photo gallery.

http://www.barrygoldwaterphotographs.com/

For all I know, he may have been the only U.S. senator with a photographer's eye. He's probably have loved an E-M1, even if he wondered where the dark slide was.

Cheers,

Rick

-- hide signature --

"Whiskey is for drinking, digicams are for fighting over."
—Mark Twain

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
WowNew
(unknown member)
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow