An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why

Started Sep 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
Skeeterbytes
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,819Gear list
Like?
Re: An anti-EM1 Thread - Here's why
In reply to Corpy2, Sep 17, 2013

Okay, that's quite a lot to unpack so I'll limit my question to, "What doesn't the E-M1 do better than every Oly camera to precede it?"

There may be some critical comparisons WRT the E-series (battery life, AF response) but in the µ4/3 realm I'm not coming up with a single reason they shouldn't be offering it.

Anyway, vote with your wallet.

[For our international friends who are wondering what the heck is a Barry Goldwater and what does he have to do with cameras, here's a quote, "When you say "radical right" today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party away from the Republican Party, and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye." ] More on point, here's a link to his photo gallery.

http://www.barrygoldwaterphotographs.com/

For all I know, he may have been the only U.S. senator with a photographer's eye. He's probably have loved an E-M1, even if he wondered where the dark slide was.

Cheers,

Rick

-- hide signature --

"Whiskey is for drinking, digicams are for fighting over."
—Mark Twain

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WowNew
SighNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow